2006 Projections cheatsheet

Started by reese125, August 04, 2006, 03:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

QB Eagles

Quote7. Michael Vick, ATL -- You want to stock up on running backs early. And Michael Vick could be a great running back.

Ah, so that's what you were thinking, FF.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, and I got him with the 85th pick.  VALUE!

phattymatty

Quote9. Jon Kitna, QB, DET -- Sure, Kitna is not an accurate passer. But Detroit's receivers run very imprecise routes. The combination could results in tons of coincidental completions.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on August 16, 2006, 05:15:37 PM
Quote9. Jon Kitna, QB, DET -- Sure, Kitna is not an accurate passer. But Detroit's receivers run very imprecise routes. The combination could results in tons of coincidental completions.

It didn't work for McNabb his first few years. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nice segue:

Quote5. Donovan McNabb, QB, PHI -- On the Eagles he has absolutely no one to throw to. But on your fantasy team there will be a bevy of talented receivers. That's called beating the system, ladies and gentlemen. (I can't believe I'm giving away these kinds of tips for free.)

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 16, 2006, 05:42:36 PM

Probably because the Eagle WRs' imprecise route running never involved burrowing 4 feet into the ground.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 16, 2006, 06:17:43 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 16, 2006, 05:42:36 PM

Probably because the Eagle WRs' imprecise route running never involved burrowing 4 feet into the ground.

That explains the worm burners.  ;)

ice grillin you

i got a password for footballguys.com if anyone wants to use it shoot me a pm
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

if anyone wants a great draft tracker to use, here you go. you might have to copy and paste. This recognizes over 700+ mock draft up-to-date from all the major websites. you can go up to 500 ranked players (obviously not necesary)-very easy to print and cross off as you go

Enjoy

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2006/draft_analysis

MURP

according to that thing,  Larry Johnson was picked 72nd overall in atleast 1 draft.  Why even track something that ridiculous.

reese125

I didnt go as deep and take every number on here set in stone. but according to alot of major fantasy sites mock drafts, this puppy has been right on par.

Plus, your going to bump guys up and down regardless, because if you dont, and go right off any sheet--your no good anyway

PoopyfaceMcGee

My sheets are way better than anything you've posted.

Wingspan

Quote from: reese125 on August 22, 2006, 04:42:12 PM
I didnt go as deep and take every number on here set in stone. but according to alot of major fantasy sites mock drafts, this puppy has been right on par.

Plus, your going to bump guys up and down regardless, because if you dont, and go right off any sheet--your no good anyway

and somehow..you post links to more of these than anyone should have the time to read if there was any kind of non inflatable or battery opperated signifigant other in their lives.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

reese125

christ, its a sheet of ranked players...and dont tell me you dont use them cool guy Wingspan over there--if you even play fantasy football.

I could care less if you read them, print it out, wipe your ass with it or blow snot on it...and I highly doubt you even got a grin from that god awful lame attempt at humor Carlin