2006 Projections cheatsheet

Started by reese125, August 04, 2006, 03:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

For you fantasy football junkies, this spreadsheet should help with you any cheatsheets you might need with all stats and data. a bit much, but very good info. download to zip file. enjoy

cheatsheet 06 projections

Wtd Avg 2006 Projections 072906 v2002.zip -- I recommend this one, as it uses some later features of Excel.

What does this spreadsheet do?

This spreadsheet helps create personalized cheatsheets for your league draft.

. It utilizes (at least) 5 different sources of player projections, the ability to add (up to) 5 more sources of projections, the ability to WEIGHT your sources as you prefer, utilizes your league scoring rules.

. The "Rank" tabs provides a cheatsheet for the position, which also provides other irrelevant data about the players (team, bye, depth chart, age, yrs in NFL, avg draft position, etc).

. The "Rank II" tabs provide a cheatsheet for the position, but also provides the players' last 3 yrs of statistics, plus the current projections for that player.

. There are tabs that accommodate the non-TE leagues, and tabs that accommodate the TE-required leagues.

. There is a "One Pager" tab that provides a one-page overview of your cheatsheet, all positions.

. There is a "Draft" tab that allows you to enter your draft as it goes along. This SHOULD "highlight" those players "off" your One-Pager tab.

. The best way of knowing what this can do, is to play with it. If you mess up your local copy of the spreadsheet, you can always download another copy.

depth charts have not been updated so use your own football knowldege

Workbook's Table of Contents

. Byes -- Contains all the teams' bye weeks. No need for further updates here.
. Consistency -- Copied from thehuddle. Contains the players' consistency rankings of reaching a certain level of play each week, in 2005. Those players highlighted in red indicate he is not on the Players' master list for 2006 (ex: Stephen Davis). No need for further updates here.
. Avg Pick -- Copied from MFL, as of 7/22/06. Indicates the players' average draft position taken. This will be updated in future updates.
. Depth Charts -- Copied from thehuddle. This is not updated to 2006 yet. This will be updated in future updates.
. Profiles -- Copied from nfl.com. Simply provides some basic information on the players (age, yrs exp, height, and weight). No need for further updates here.
. Past Stats -- Copied from thehuddle. Contains past statistics for each player, for the past 3 years. No need for further updates here.
. Scoring -- Enter your scoring rules here. If your league uses additional scoring than what is indicated on this tab, this can be accommodated by utilizing the "Annual Points Adjustment" in the "Rank" tabs.
. QB, RB, WR, TE, PK, DEF (POS) -- Contains the master list of players for 2006 and the assorted projections by the different sources. Feel free to add your own projections, other premium sources you have access to, as well as your WEIGHTS to each source (ex: Huddle=5, Footballguys=.01).
. Rank -- The individual cheatsheets for each position. Utilizes your scoring rules, projections from the POS tabs, and your entered weights. Contains almost every sort button you can imagine.
. Rank II -- It works, but I want to update the formatting here. Input is welcome. Contains the same sort order as your Rank page, but contains the last 3 yrs of statistics for each player.
. One Pager -- One page cheatsheet, sorted in the same manner as your Rank pages. This is for TE-required leagues.
. One Pager, No TE's -- One page cheatsheet for non-TE-required leagues. Sorted in the same manner as your Rank pages.
. Draft / Draft, No TE's -- Tabs to enter your draft as it goes along. It SHOULD "mark off" the player from the appropriate One Pager tab. Names must be entered as they are in the master lists (QB, RB, WR, TE, PK, and DEF) tabs.

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs is angry at you for posting this.

reese125

i better delete it then and lock all my doors

PoopyfaceMcGee

First, load up all your alcohol and dump it outside a 5-mile radius of your house.  Then, yes.

rjs246

You should be banned for posting that. People should have to put their own work in. Not steal that shtein from other losers. Ban.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

At least he waited until after the NFC and Keeper league drafts, because there were certainly some heroes during those that could have used a spreadsheet tool like this one to make more intelligent decisions.

rjs246

You aren't kidding about that. Yikes.

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

put your whistle away Mahoney. im not taking credit for it, im simply passing it along to print out and use for a quick reference at your draft.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

when your huffing gasoline with your boys this weekend do me a favor...dont stop.

thanks in advance

love
your idol

rjs246

That didn't make any sense. A weak entry. Zero points.

Let them eat bootstraps.

4and26

Player evaluation

Anyone have anythoughts on the value of L. Maroney  - 1st round RB of the Patriots????

My draft completed and I'm a little thin in the third week with RB's on byes and he's available.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Laurence Maroney has basically zero likely value in week 3.

reese125

Maroney? please join my league--we accept all donations

reese125

http://www.wispertel.com/~flapjack/

unzip the 2nd one--97 version.

Updates:
a. Projections updated for huddle, fftoday, fantasysharks, and Fox Sports.
b. Projections added for Rototimes
c. Depth Chart included.
d. Avg Pick stats updated from MFL.
e. Cleaner formatting in some areas.[/url]