2004 CF Fantasy Football

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 07, 2004, 09:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

It's that time of the year, peeps.

Yahoo opened for biz yesterday.

I figured I'd crank up a thread so we can assemble the masses and get a league set up before all of the teams are taken on Yahoo.

Are we going to do a board draft again this year? Yahoo has Live Drafts available and I'd like to vote for that, if possible. But they go fast.

satoshi

I think a board draft is da best. We already established it. It's impossible for people to go online at a certain time. Anywayz, can't wait for that. I will win the title this season. 8)

satoshi

PS. I can't be a commisioner for Pick'em this year cause I am busy as hell for a while. :( I hope someone to take my place. I will play the game though. ;)

MURP

board draft is the way it goes.  it works when people simple follows the rules.  I'll set up a league over at Yahoo.   As far as who wants in, last years players get first dibs.  Any teams left after that are up for grabs from a new person as long as I feel they will be around enough to participate and keep the league strong.   ;D

satoshi

How many people joined last year? I guess it was 16 or so.

PhillyPhreak54

I will be administering electric shocks to the people who take 57 hours to pick. ;D

P.S. - I shall rule you all.

Wingspan

count me in as an expansion team if there are open slots
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

I'll try not to be on an airplane on draft day this year.  I'll also try not to draft so many QB's either.   ;D

MURP

I set up a 16 team league over at Yahoo.  I did it quickly without really setting up all the exact points for things like Int's...  I can change all that later so its no big deal.   Also this year we are all starting 3 WR's for sure.  I will send out sign up info etc.

satoshi

Last year's members:

PG
MURP
Sgt. PSN
Tomahawk
hbionic
NB
PhillyPhreak
Zanshin
Chuck Chillout
shorebird
Satoshi
Joneszilla
Troy
Cheesesteak Dude (where's he now?)
Reidme
Mikey

Are those right? Maybe wrong.

joneszilla

Quote from: MURP on July 07, 2004, 10:09:02 AM
I set up a 16 team league over at Yahoo.  I did it quickly without really setting up all the exact points for things like Int's...  I can change all that later so its no big deal.   Also this year we are all starting 3 WR's for sure.  I will send out sign up info etc.

I am in again.  Send me da info.

mikey418

Dude...where am I? I was in it last year.  Hardcore I was.

I finished 2nd in the regular season to PG and my team choked in the playoffs...
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

mikey418

So Murp, send me the info too.  I was in it last year and don't wanna give up my spot....  >:(
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

satoshi

Quote from: mikey418 on July 07, 2004, 10:22:40 AM
Dude...where am I? I was in it last year.  Hardcore I was.

I know you were there. Maybe I had a problem when I cut and copied. That went wrong. Sorry for that. :-[

mikey418

I did some research (reading through the "CCFFL Final Rosters" thread") and the 16 participants were:

1)  Zanshin
2) Mikey (that's ME)
3) Philly_Crew
4) Joneszilla
5) PG
6) Shorebird
7) NB
8) Troy
9) CheeseSteakDude
10) PhillyPhreak
11) Chuck
12) Homohawk