Divisional - Giants: Feel It In The Air

Started by MDS, January 15, 2023, 08:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 21, 2023, 12:12:34 PMshould be noted he was brutal in almost every big game he ever played in college

he rescued bama in that sec title game and also who farging cares

take your L son
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Favorite part of the game for me was near the end of game with the Eagles defenders blowing up whoever had the ball. I don't think I've seen that level of savage killer instinct this year. They could have just routinely tackled a WR but instead lit them up, long after the game was decided. That aggression is exactly the missing piece. Good job CJGJ. May the Andre Waters force be with you.

Don Ho

^^Exactly!^^ that was good shtein to see.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

QuoteUnder-the-radar stat that matters: Eagles running back Boston Scott's 11 career touchdowns versus the Giants. New York defensive coordinator Wink Martindale tried to deny it during the week. "Just because he scored, I don't think he's a Giant-killer," Martindale said of what he saw of Scott from the first two meetings.

Scott scored again on Saturday against the Giants -- this time on a three-yard run in the second quarter.

The numbers are ridiculous. Scott has 11 touchdowns in nine career games against the Giants. He has eight in 56 career games against the rest of the NFL. It almost doesn't even make sense at this point. -- Jordan Raanan

Imagine a 5'6" backup being your nightmare.

Rome

I'm curious... what are your face value prices for NFCCG tickets?

Because whew they're out of orbit right on the ticket sites.  Jeebus.

MDS

for my seats at the top (basically the cheapest that are on the secondary market), its 195 for sunday. it was 150 for the giants game.

i sold every game in the regular season so this is all house money for ya boi...fwiw one of dudes who were tailgating with said hed never seen the lot that packed. its been a minute for me to have a frame of reference so whatever lets go with that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Narrative after the Vikings win: Daniel Jones is like Josh Allen, only without the mistakes

Narrative this morning: So do we go with Tyrod next season or see who else is available?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

If they face Dallas next week the tickets for lil guy and Havas' section may beat what I paid for my Phillies WS seat ($1100).

My Dallas fans friends are nervous.

MDS

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 22, 2023, 01:46:58 PM
ok im all IN

For the birds, hurts or attending the game? If it's just the first two what're you selling your ticket for? IBJA

Munson

He had to wait until the eagles beat the better QB before he was in
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 22, 2023, 02:51:15 PM
you better come up for the game son

I'll know by Wed or Thur if I can. My boss is on vacation this week so it could be tough for a few reasons.