Total Members Voted: 3

SD_Eagle5

damn you're like johnny on the spot

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

wait when did sd have a kid?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Almost a year ago, I showed her your pics on facebook and told her to call you uncle Todd.

MDS

why would you scare her like that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on August 19, 2008, 10:32:21 PM
Yo Gabba Gabba

I think that show is straight from the depths of hell.

SD_Eagle5

Zanshin

Yeah, something about that show bothers me immensely.  I'd never let my kid watch it.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Zanshin on August 20, 2008, 09:19:59 AM
Yeah, something about that show bothers me immensely.  I'd never let my kid watch it.

LOL, me too.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

You're all horrible parents

PoopyfaceMcGee

My name is SETH!  I like to DANCE!

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

Quote from: SD_Eagle on August 20, 2008, 09:34:42 AM
You're all horrible parents

Oh, no doubt.  But I just assumed that was from the copious beatings I delivered to the boy, and that it wasn't Teletubby-related.

Phanatic

My daughter just graduated from Cartoons and has watched every episode of iCarly at least 4 times....  :boom

Don't even get me started on Jake and Josh...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!