The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

ha-just walked in and i come to a football website for the latest breaking news.

gotta love it. nice work

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Quote from: Diomedes on April 19, 2013, 08:22:16 PM
this kid isn't going to survive

im going the opposite from the reports. normal kid, popular, lots of friends, drug in by his brother--i say hes petrified to kill himself.

they want his ass alive in the worst way

ice grillin you

theyve blasted like a hundred rounds into the boat and threw flash bombs that caused it to catch fire....dood is RIP
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: reese125 on April 19, 2013, 08:16:49 PM
ha-just walked in and i come to a football website for the latest breaking news.

gotta love it. nice work
[/quote

I did the same thing...you get a better summary of events.

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 19, 2013, 08:30:00 PM
theyve blasted like a hundred rounds into the boat and threw flash bombs that caused it to catch fire....dood is RIP

oh shtein--didnt know that

ice grillin you

now they are saying the cops have asked him to come out with his hands up...so amazingly he seems to be alive.....maybe all those rounds werent fired directly into the boat or something

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 19, 2013, 08:47:47 PM
wow....they got em

No way it's actually him. The real dude is already on a plane to Hawaai.  Total cover up by Obama looking out for his Muslim brothers.

SD

ice grillin you

pete williams just said one law enforcement agent told him thats its "absolutely unbelievable" that hes alive

i hope that doesnt mean hes not gonna make it

Sgt PSN

reese125

i dont care if little dude was hiding in a row boat or not---these agents are farging ridiculously smart

my thought was he stole a car or something after his brother was shot and dipped out out in the middle of the night or he duck taped some poor elderly chick and was hiding out. the fact they knew he was in the perimeter the whole time regardless of time spent all day is unreal

Diomedes

Quote from: reese125 on April 19, 2013, 09:22:05 PMthe fact they knew he was in the perimeter the whole time regardless of time spent all day is unreal

only the best crooks are smarter than real cops
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger