The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

reese125

just unreal--some 20 kids dead, 10 adults. I'm sure this dude's weird facebook/twitter rants and suicidal thoughts journal will pop up tomorrow

DH

PhillyPhreak54

http://inagist.com/all/279670500018487300/

Wow...so if that is really him posting to his FB account and the news people got it wrong (not sure about which networkswere showing it but I know FOX was because thats the channel my mother had on)...then they farged up pretty big. Or the alternative is someone hacked his FB account and is making it seem like it isnt him but it really is.

The dude walked into the office and started shooting while the morning announcements were going on...and people heard it

hbionic

Is anyone else impressed by phreak's reporting skills?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

reese125

Obama sheddding tears talking about it. Can't blame him.

Once you start talking about dead little children and you can't help but to feel emotion as a father.

Diomedes

It's real simple:  we Americans like our guns so much that we're willing to tolerate these incidents every few weeks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

MDS

its now unclear if the shooter was adam or ryan lanza.

gotta love the news media just throwing shtein out there.

also, guns are terrific.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 14, 2012, 04:02:37 PM
its now unclear if the shooter was adam or ryan lanza.

gotta love the news media just throwing shtein out there.

also, guns are terrific.

Yeah NYP is saying Adam, 20...Ryan, 24 is the brother.

The mother and father were shot to death as well.

Obama's speech was tough - he broke down. He needs to corral these pols and get something done

ice grillin you

guns arent the problem....bored white people with nothing better to do are the problem....god they love their mass shootings......cowards

take em all mix em up in a blender and feed them to the homeless
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

a neighbor called the boys "disturbed." so obviously this was quite the home situation.

we cant have a gun debate in this country because of the far right but i cant wait to find out how easy it was for this lunatic to get his hands on some guns. thats the farging issue but it cant be discussed but cletus and maude need to protect themselves and shoot deer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

QuoteFirst grade teacher Kaitlin Roig, 29, locked her 14 students in a classroom bathroom and listened to "tons of shooting" until police came to help.

"It was horrific," Roig said. "I thought we were going to die."

She said that the terrified kids were saying, "I just want Christmas...I don't want to die. I just want to have Christmas."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on December 14, 2012, 04:12:52 PMwe cant have a gun debate in this country because of the far right

Wrong.  We can't have a debate, much less better control over guns, because what passes for the left in this country loves their guns almost as much as the whacko right. 

Americans love guns more than children.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 14, 2012, 04:13:27 PM
QuoteFirst grade teacher Kaitlin Roig, 29, locked her 14 students in a classroom bathroom and listened to "tons of shooting" until police came to help.

"It was horrific," Roig said. "I thought we were going to die."

She said that the terrified kids were saying, "I just want Christmas...I don't want to die. I just want to have Christmas."

My god that is sad