The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

truth be told the nra doesn't even care about 2A...they are a money making organization not a defend the constitution one...their job is to scare as many people as possible into believing that something black is coming for them....either a helicopter or a young male

also the vast majority of gun owners want much tougher gun control laws but the cowards in congress are beholden to the nra's money
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The gun nuts are out in force right now.  I swear the gun lobby brainwashed iceholes like the guy in Vegas just to get them to do a massacre to increase business. 

We are so farged right now. 

MDS

something like 78% of the country doesnt even own a gun....3% of the country controls most of the guns. so this whole thing is about placating to a minuscule group of people who would rather hoard assault rifles than see people live.

farg this country.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Rome on October 05, 2017, 09:19:10 AM
The gun nuts are out in force right now.  I swear the gun lobby brainwashed iceholes like the guy in Vegas just to get them to do a massacre to increase business. 

Some of my favorites:
Knives kill more people per year than guns, why aren't we banning knives
If someone wants to kill someone they can do it by other means like a bomb, just look at Timothy McVeigh!
Guns don't kill other people, humans do
The areas with the strictest gun control laws also have the highest crime rates
We banned drugs but they're still on the street. Look how that idea turned out.

Tomahawk

The dumbfarg author of the stupid article I posted a link to pointed out the tragedies in Norway (all those kids) and a couple other EU countries, saying how they have strict gun control laws. He fails to mention the occurences are much more frequent in the US.

Acquiescing to his point, yes, it is going to happen no matter what. That doesn't mean we should make it easy to get the guns. Or sell them to mentally ill people

ice grillin you

i mean if to become a law the law has to 100% stop wrong doing then just dont have laws

MDS

theres a law against rape but last night there were plenty of rapes

whats the point it doesnt work

rape legal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

More Americans have died in gun-related incidents since 1968 than all the people who died in wars since 1776. 

I read that yesterday and couldn't believe it, but it's true. 

We.  Are.  farged. 

Rome

Some dipshtein on Facebook just tried the drugs false equivalency on me.  It didn't end well for him.   

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I pointed out his argument was filled with blanks then I shot it full of holes. 

smeags

hopefully you weren't trigger happy.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on October 05, 2017, 09:28:02 AM
Quote from: Rome on October 05, 2017, 09:19:10 AM

Some of my favorites:
Knives kill more people per year than guns, why aren't we banning knives
If someone wants to kill someone they can do it by other means like a bomb, just look at Timothy McVeigh!
Guns don't kill other people, humans do
The areas with the strictest gun control laws also have the highest crime rates
We banned drugs but they're still on the street. Look how that idea turned out.

The knives one is always maddening

As is the "ban cars!" shtein. When I hear that one I would like to kick their ass

Bonus is the "look at Chicago" or "what about in Europe with acid and trucks? Criminals will find a way!"

ice grillin you

bad people will find a way....this is true.....in the meantime lets make it as easy as possible for them

PhillyPhreak54