Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, August 30, 2022, 11:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

he cant stay on the field, plays an irrelevant position and is coming off a major injury. dont expect the world.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

This is an entertainment W. Whether it translates to football Ws is to be determined.

Funny if someone steals his car again.

Rome

I think it's funny they offered him $12M a year last year and he ended up settling for $10M guaranteed this year.  Not exactly a brain surgeon.   Anyway, welcome back, I guess.  Make sure you click the lock button on your farging shteinbox this time, dipshtein. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 12, 2024, 10:19:19 PMhe cant stay on the field, plays an irrelevant position and is coming off a major injury. dont expect the world.

while it is always season ending i dont count a torn pectoral as a major injury that will affect someone's play the following year...its not like a farged up knee shoulder or achillies might be...as for position he can help in the slot and no matter how significant you think safety is just the fact that the improvement is so massive over what they had last year and what they would have had this year without him makes me pretty excited...he also had 6 int's in like 15 minutes with the eagles two years ago so the possibility of the world is there at least
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

more important than any of that is he's a trash talking icehole which they desperately need.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on March 14, 2024, 03:38:55 PMmore important than any of that is he's a trash talking icehole which they desperately need.

What igy said and 100% this^^^^

They needed attitude on D bad and cjgj always plays with an edge.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on March 14, 2024, 03:38:55 PMmore important than any of that is he's a trash talking icehole which they desperately need.

this is the part that excites me the most, they really needed a mentally unbalanced lunatic
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

lol

I'm already entertained by his return, looking forward to much more "no honey, it's football, really it's different than a soap opera" content.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 14, 2024, 07:27:05 PM

this is the part that excites me the most, they really needed a mentally unbalanced lunatic

Their D was bitchass last year a farging loon is just what the doctor ordered

MDS

100%. the old adage is you want your qb to be a choir boy and your LB to be bailed outta jail sunday morning.

fangio is a cranky hard scrabble oldhead from pennsyltucky that pissed off the fancy boys on the miami defense. good. gimme him, gimme cjgj and other pricks and lets take out some knees.

SD

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah no bueno. Pickett got here a few days too late.

Don Ho

So glad he's back!  This D needed someone to step up and be the instigator!  After watching these bitches hide under their skirts when the Niners stomped through their warmups and Bradberry clutching his purse, need that Ax-Man mentality. Go all nutz on Kevin Mathis style. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.