Bwah...Jose Cortez released

Started by Susquehanna Birder, October 24, 2005, 04:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

I live in Northen VA, I was at Champ's sports bar giving "bunny ears" to Doc Walker during the taping of  some shtein taterskins show. They told me to leave, which I did, without paying my (large) tab. :deion

Bitches.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

dont diss doc. hes super tight with extremeskins, therefor making him awsome cool
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: MDS on October 25, 2005, 09:36:11 PM
dont diss doc. hes super tight with extremeskins, therefor making him awsome cool

The man is stone retarded. This fact allows him to communicate intimately with the many posters that frequent ExtremeSkins.com
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews