Around The NFL - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 06, 2023, 12:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

man i the miss the days of wash being a budding power

eagles discourse 2011 is back baby!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

It's nice to see that even with so many changes in the world, IGY's fanatical/morbidly unhealthy devotion to the Washington Football Team is as rabid as ever. 

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Will Smith's killer re-tried after initial guilty verdict overturned on appeal, found guilty again, headed to prison.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

the saints rank last in salary cap space at -83 million...the team with the second worst cap number is at -51 million

fwiw eagles rank 18th at +20 million....the most promising team to come along in the nfl in a long time the wash football team sits at number one, +73 million
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

"There is no salary cap" - igy

SD

PhillyPhreak54

I know Wilks had some bad calls this season but who doesn't?

Shanahan is such a little shtein. Saleh and Demeco's last games didn't exactly go great and they got HC jobs.

Wilks' defense holds KC to 25 despite MAGA Bosa not setting the edge on Mahomes run, Greenlaw going down like he was shot by Lee Harvey, McCaffrey fumbling, and many other offensive miscues and he's fired?

Rome

Scapegoat.  And yeah, Shanny is a weasel, but most of them are at that level. 

QB Eagles

NFL Films trying to put a nail in the coffin of "halftime adjustments".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGZZ8FWT35o

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome