Week Ten - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 07, 2019, 07:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lmaooooo

Good job Kellen Moore. Running Zeke twice was perfect.

Rome

So the greatest team in NFL history has the best QB not named Brady, the best RB, the best owner, the best defense, the best stadium and the hottest cheerleaders.

Yet they're 5-4 and tied with the Kensington Eagles. 

Does not compute. 

Diomedes

Morgan State has the hottest cheerleaders.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Actually, as much as it pains me to say it, University of Florida has the hottest future strippers.  Arizona State ain't far behind either.   

MDS

clowney wrecking this game

eagles got some project from the browns though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy G stinks

He's a turnover machine.

MDS

love these ball hawking defenses

playmakers...on defense? i thought you were supposed to pick up linebackers off the street
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Clowney
Diggs
Gordon

Seattle gets good players for nothing

MDS

joe tess is a clown

boog cant talk

good broadcast

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the broadcast was lousy. The in booth ref Parry was extra boot licky tonight too. I guess Goodell told espn to tell them to ease up on the officials after they all were blasting them a few weeks ago.

The Russell Wilson in the grasp call was absurd.

A wildly entertaining game made so bc of zesty play. Jimmy G is trash.

MDS

fun game that seattle stole. a tie felt right.

sf shouldve ate the clock instead of passing. stay 2 up in the L column. now they can easily fall back to the 5 seed and face....

YOUR EAGLES in the wild card round

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 12, 2019, 12:08:51 AM
The Russell Wilson in the grasp call was absurd.

That sounds like something that should never be called unless his arms are pinned and he's facing the wrong way.

The man. The myth. The legend.