Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

why couldnt they have just stayed in quarantine
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the middle relief is mind bogglingly awful

the good news is there are 2 7 inning games on wednesday legggoooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

That bullpen alone is reason enough to fire Klentak.

MDS

its not gonna get any better....they arent going to have much money to play with for 2021 (unless they dont resign jt) and its not like anyone on the current roster is good

phillies fever - catch it

ice grillin you

firing murph would be a pathetically awful decision under any circumstances but the fact that disgraceful t mac has a job and murph doesnt is an epic calamity....this is worse than molly -------> serena
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

whatchoo talking about

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

jean segura is one of my least favorite phillies ever

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 05, 2020, 01:19:58 PM
firing murph would be a pathetically awful decision under any circumstances but the fact that disgraceful t mac has a job and murph doesnt is an epic calamity....this is worse than molly -------> serena

they are getting rid of sideline reporters as a company. so murph, serena, and the goddess taryn are all done. sideline reporters in boston, chicago, etc. all done.

i believe tmac is a phillies employee as well so its not quite the same but yes i get it

PhillyPhreak54

I finally figured out what he was talking about - just saw the news on Twitter.

Sports media companies are dumb as shtein. Hopefully Murph is hired by the Phillies and put on the broadcasts.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 05, 2020, 04:53:38 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 05, 2020, 01:19:58 PM

they are getting rid of sideline reporters as a company. so murph, serena, and the goddess taryn are all done. sideline reporters in boston, chicago, etc. all done.

i believe tmac is a phillies employee as well so its not quite the same but yes i get it

you are missing the entire point...who is an employee of who is meaningless...tmac might be the worst of anyone at his job in all of spirts...Murph might be the best...the fact that one has a job and one doesn't is a tragedy...it was a joke tmac had a job 10 years ago...today just puts a brighter light on it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

no no i get it...i dont disagree. its just the cuts are coming from comcast

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 05, 2020, 04:58:59 PM
Hopefully Murph is hired by the Phillies and put on the broadcasts.

that would get kind of complicated because comcast has control over the broadcast and they are paying the phillies billions. i can see the phillies scooping up murph to be the new scott palmer or something, since scottie is getting up there. that jives.

Geowhizzer

Damn.  I like Murph and Hatcher.  Winters I can take or leave.

Thanks, Trump!

Geowhizzer

Wait... the Phillies are allowed to score runs?