the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

2/3's of the way to payday, gents.

Come on Steelers.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh my god. Die die die die.

Antonio Browns fumble to salt it away earlier and now Ben picked in OT.

I feel sick

PhillyPhreak54

Tonight is another moment I wished I were in Vegas...the under on this Jets game screamed "bet your life" on it.

ice grillin you

j to answer your question from last week this game tonight might have been my toughest cap....went with state for really no other reason than its an even game imo and they get the pts

who did you end up taking
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

tulane -2.5 pepperdine 2h

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 20, 2012, 08:10:28 PM
j to answer your question from last week this game tonight might have been my toughest cap....went with state for really no other reason than its an even game imo and they get the pts

who did you end up taking

BYU

I don't remember exactly why since it was last week and I did all picks in one night so everything is running together in my mind - but I saw something when I was looking at the matchups and O vs D numbers that said BYU was the call

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Despite being Big Ben's third rape victim last weekend I'm going to give Delaware Park another shot this weekend.

Toddy, igy....what are you degens seeing this weekend?

MDS

atlanta, miami, carolina and indy are the big feels right now

i also love a carolina/indy/??? tease.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Went to DP this morning for some parlay/teaser card action.

I played quite a few combos all looking good thus far except for NE down 10-0 already

MDS

dal -3 is dirtiest bet of my life

i just really had a good feeling....spite me football gods that gave me a pos team to root for. spite me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Second halves could not have started worse...

STL 80yd TD
CIN picked off
WAS long play
MIN drives the field for a FG

PhillyPhreak54

My god...now KC goes to the house. WTFFFFFFFFFFFF

MDS

i need them to cover 6

they were a total smoke and mirrors team with the cancer shtein. they will lose by 1000 points in the playoffs unless thats the week pagano comes back. then i dont know. farging cancer.

PhillyPhreak54

Whewwwwww! Colts keep my big three teamer alive.

I lost my more exotic combinations thanks to NE, HOU and BUF

I took BUF because of the stats I read about teams coming off giving up 50 covering something like 67% of the time the following week. Meh.

Ok ok ok...need CHI and NYG this afternoon. COME ON!