Head Coaching Search

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 12, 2021, 11:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 16, 2021, 02:21:10 PM
Several players have come out in support of him. I'm a fan and think he would be fine. As long as they have a innovative OC and a QB coach who can fix The Fragile Ginger's issues.

yeah duce seems like a slightly smarter version of doug
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

next up:

josh mcdaniels
eric bienemy

i think the rule is if you talk to the black guy you have to counter that with a white nationalist
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Why the farg would anyone talk to McDaniels?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

same reason they talked to kellen moore or even saleh/smith whom they were never in the ballgame with....smartest guys in the room picking as many brains as they can

im going head in the sand here because mcdaniels is a POS and i cannot cope with him being the coach
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

On the other hand, Howie, Wentz, and McDaniels are made for each other.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

McDaniel was kind of an arrogant dick last time around as HC. If they did hire him they'd need someone to offset his personality, and to a degree, Wentz. More of a laid back players coach for a good cop/bad cop kind of thing. I'm thinking something like bring in Josh Gordon as Passing Game Coordinator but idk how the suspension stuff would transfer.

General_Failure

Is it too soon to get Burfict for DC?

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on January 16, 2021, 03:31:03 PM
Why the farg would anyone talk to McDaniels?

Oh god no!   My diehard Boston fans despise the guy and call him the most overrated OC in football.  His train departed long ago.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 16, 2021, 10:00:35 PM
Is it too soon to get Burfict for DC?

You spelled it wrong. It's Vontez Perfect.

Also big fat no to Josh McDaniels. farg that guy

Don Ho

If they hire this icehole McDaniels I may have to jump ship.  I could not root for this arrogant prick.  We found out later what a douche Chip was but most of us were sold at first.  This farging guy is a complete prick.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Why is the head of security mentioned, and by name?

This is a weirdo organization isn't it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Dom and Butch (prior to Dom) are always with candidates and players as they arrive for meetings

MDS

pretty normal

i cant believe dom doesnt extort lurie. dude knows where all the bodies are buried and farg probably did a few himself