The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

edit - what the farg?

Its automatically embedding the wrong video.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

now that is white trash

shorebird

Hahaha! That was friggen' awesome! I loved the way the guy shooting the video laughs when the nut job gets tased. Then the icing on the cake was the other cop tackling hog woman.

Why the hell can't I ever get lucky enough to be around something like that?

Sgt PSN

I dont consider myself "lucky" if I'm in a walmart, alabama or especially if I'm in a walmart in Alabama.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Munson

I still remember that guy from the Fresh Prince as Will's Western Philosophy teacher
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 22, 2011, 11:32:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8PGBnNmPgk&feature=player_embedded

Awesome find PG. I have gone to his website and I'm gonna try to check out his show. Man deserves to be rich.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MMH

PhillyPhreak54

MMH

I have serious height issues, I only barely made it through that.

SD

watching that is like having a bad dream

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MMH on July 31, 2011, 08:04:23 PM
I have serious height issues, I only barely made it through that.

I usually don't have height issues but when that dude got to the top and had to maneuver to sit atop and start the light change made me feel like I was going to fall.

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 31, 2011, 07:24:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCYZZPwJr_c&feature=player_embedded

Dude climbs a 1700ft tower.

Makes me nervous watching it

Phreak, thanks for re-posting that. I posted that a while ago. I was the first one before you. I deserve all the internet credit and glory that comes with posting something like that. I am not really that gay. I like you a lot. I wish easter bunnies carried guns and condoms...incase they ran out of candy and came across zesty kids. (To give guns instead of candy and condoms to contain semen that comes from raping zesty kids).

Just playing, scary ass video. Those guys have balls of steel.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05