The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: rjs246 on July 02, 2008, 09:10:07 AM
Because I never read this stupid thread.
overall though, at work, its the 2nd time in 6 months when I'm getting inundated with the same link, it bags me up because everyone sending it thinks they are the first people to ever see it. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

reese125

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 02, 2008, 09:14:16 AM
overall though, at work, its the 2nd time in 6 months when I'm getting inundated with the same link, it bags me up because everyone sending it thinks they are the first people to ever see it. 

wait...the 2nd time in 6 months and that's getting inundated? Interesting

it was new to me as well...pretty funny actually. How is anyone supposed to know if a link is THAT old...unless you spend 19 hrs/day on the computer or links have copyright dates on them. If you are part of example 1--grab shards of glass and insert in left wrist immediately

SunMo

old as balls

and learn to read reese, it would help you not look like such a moron
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

what the farg are you talking about...learn to read?

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: reese125 on July 02, 2008, 09:32:24 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 02, 2008, 09:14:16 AM

wait...the 2nd time in 6 months and that's getting inundated? Interesting

it was new to me as well...pretty funny actually. How is anyone supposed to know if a link is THAT old...unless you spend 19 hrs/day on the computer or links have copyright dates on them. If you are part of example 1--grab shards of glass and insert in left wrist immediately
you are one dumb farg

reese125

bottom line---you said 2nd time in 6 months is getting inundated.  Get off your computer

Seabiscuit36

2nd time ive receive massive amounts of emails about the same video tard. 

reese125

Quoteits the 2nd time in 6 months when I'm getting inundated with the same link

NO..read that again.......bright boy

stop backtracking and being a farging SunMo disciple.

I cant stand followers that have to use somebody's line of thinking to make comments or defend themselves..knowing damn well what they said

Seabiscuit36

how am i backtracking?  I've probably gotten this email 10 times back in january, seen it even more this time around.  SunMo disciple..lol

SunMo

2nd time in 6 months that he's gotten a bunch of emails about the same item....i.e. gotten inundated

not saying that 2 times in 6 months is inundate you moron

SunMo

2nd time in 6 months when i'm getting inundated with the same link....

that is so easy to understand it's laughable how dumb reese is

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.