The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasimoto

hbionic

I just stabbed my monitor for watching that.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

Father Demon

Rachel Ray's $40 a Day Orgasm

Not really a fan, but that put a tingle in my jingle.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SunMo

is she the one that supposed to be hot? 

not quite seeing it.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Only Phreak really thinks she's hot.  She's not.

Father Demon

Agree.  not hot.  But I have a thing for women's orgasms, real or not.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SD_Eagle5

She's ugly and a Skins fan. Double negative.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Father Demon on February 08, 2007, 04:59:49 PM
Agree.  not hot.  But I have a thing for women's orgasms, real or not.

Orgasms are like breasts.  Real are preferred, but if they want to go fake.... sure, as long as they're believable.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FFatPatt on February 08, 2007, 04:58:35 PM
Only Phreak really thinks she's hot.  She's not.

I'd hit it. But she is nothing compared to my spanish chicks.

Diomedes

Speaking of, what happened with the Peruvian girl??
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

We've been out several times now. We were supposed to go to Philly on Monday for a day together but she had to work. So we went out for dinner, drinks and a night cap. She's having me over on Sunday to cook Peruvian food for me and then we'll probably go out on Monday too.

Gotta have as much fun as we can before she goes back to Peru. She has to finish her BA down there (one semester left) and do her research and then she wants to come back here for work and more school. She's looking at Temple because of their communications program.

I've got it bad for this one.

MDS

Temple? No farging way. I don't give a crap if she's a sexy Latina. White's only here, pal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.