The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

Quote from: Diomedes on January 27, 2007, 08:57:36 PM
Use the search function.  It was posted here recently.

Than I'm not as savy as I think as I tried that  :-[

Diomedes

Not very savvy indeed.  Here it is.

http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?topic=18223.0

Admittedly, the thread had a very deceptive title:

"Video of Irvin's Injury at the Vet"

Unfortunately, when you click the YouTube link, you get a message that the corksuckers at the NFL had the video pulled down because of copyright laws and their desire to kill everything fun about the game, especially everything that doesn't somehow squeeze more money out of us.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

4and26

ohhh, that is embarassing  :-[

Zanshin

Tomahawk

MURP

that was awesome.  Lunch, anyone? 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Actually saw a lady with one of those in her scalp on a Discovery Channel special - something about "top 100 things removed from the human body".  It was a very cool show.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

ice grillin you

lol @ a piece of pound cake
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

that dude needs to go on tour
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN