The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

You did and I more than anyone will applaud that.  But he got an entire room of bitches to scream when he asked who wanted to farg him.  You pull that one off and you're #1 again. 

Sgt PSN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOnsH29qKzY

The comedic genious that was Mitch Hedberg.  About 20 min.

Rome

The Joe Rogan piece was great. 

"How many girls here would farg me right now?" (Wild applause & cheering.)

:-D

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

Rogan is now my new hero too.  That was awsome. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

It's ashame that I didn't really like Clinton when he was in office, mostly because I was still young and still forming a lot of my views and opinions on things, because when I look back at a lot of the things he accomplished along with comparing them to the things that Dubbya has done, he really was a pretty damn good president. 

methdeez

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 14, 2006, 05:50:01 PM
It's ashame that I didn't really like Clinton when he was in office, mostly because I was still young and still forming a lot of my views and opinions on things, because when I look back at a lot of the things he accomplished along with comparing them to the things that Dubbya has done, he really was a pretty damn good president. 

W. has done so many terrible things that a chia pet would make a great president by comparison.

mussa

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 13, 2006, 05:36:59 PM
Quote from: mussa on December 13, 2006, 04:49:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE

Dr Phil needs to have his ass kicked because there is no way I'm going to believe that he hadn't viewed that video clip before airing it on his show.  It was a set up where he just wanted to make himself look better in the eyes of the idiots who follow himi.  "Oh, Dr Phil is so great!  He kicked that guy off his show." 

Exactly. Dr. Phil totally staged that. Self indulgent lab rat that he is. farg him.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Quasimoto

hbionic

Lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lighting bolt, lightning bolt!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews