Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I can't believe she made them take down the turbines.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 25, 2019, 08:38:55 PM
Getting SD hyped for the season:

Eagles take down Linc wind turbines

Took the kids to see some wrasslin at the wfc last week and noticed they were gone. My hate for them is affirmed in the article:
QuoteThe wind power generated from the turbines were more "iconic symbols of our commitment to sustainable energy" than they were necessary to the stadium's recent LEED Gold certification, Boone said.

They were horrible eye sores that were there as symbols. At least the solar panels are aesthetically pleasing and they were smart to station some on top of parking structures

ice grillin you

the main reason I go to eagle games is for the beautiful aesthetics of the stadium

I honestly never noticed them after maybe the second game they were up....Only a right wing lunatic would have noticed much less cared...I'd recommend worrying more about the hideous teal green color of the uniforms than the amount of females in the organization or how pretty the stadium is 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

My biggest gripe with Lurie and the Eagles is their zesty uniforms. I feel Ive bitched and moaned enough about that issue here.

My wind turbine argument that they were useless symbols was confirmed by the quote in the article. You should be saying "you were right as usual sd" and move along

General_Failure

Speaking of zesty uniforms, I got my dad some bootleg jerseys for Father's Day. What I ordered was a white Ertz and a throwback green Jaworski. What I got was a white Ertz with zesty forest green numbers and a Michael Vick jersey with a Jaworski nameplate went on.

Rome

They finally won the Super Bowl.  I don't give a damn about windmills or uniforms or ticket prices or training camp access or anything else. 

I can die a happy Eagles fan now. 

Go Birds.   🦅

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on July 26, 2019, 08:40:56 AM
Speaking of zesty uniforms, I got my dad some bootleg jerseys for Father's Day. What I ordered was a white Ertz and a throwback green Jaworski. What I got was a white Ertz with zesty forest green numbers and a Michael Vick jersey with a Jaworski nameplate went on.

Try dhgate

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on July 26, 2019, 08:56:51 AM

Try dhgate

try being an adult and spending money on an actual jersey, or buying kelly green joints from m&n
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The last actual jersey I bought was a Shawn Andrews in black I had custom ordered. I'll stick with the knockoffs.

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 26, 2019, 11:52:51 AM
Quote from: AO1 on July 26, 2019, 08:56:51 AM

Try dhgate

try being an adult and spending money on an actual jersey, or buying kelly green joints from m&n

I have a few authentic jerseys

But I have more China knock off jawns

Side by side there's barely a difference

I only own Kelly greens or the old school midnight greens with the JB patch

In short I'll save the $100-200 and not be an mds adult

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on July 26, 2019, 12:09:19 PM
The last actual jersey I bought was a Shawn Andrews in black I had custom ordered. I'll stick with the knockoffs.

I too have one of those. Maybe I'll change the plate to Seumalo.

ice grillin you

you can get kelly green jerseys that are not mitchell and ness....they arent quite as good but they are a billion times better than the knockoffs...they are like 99 bucks....you can even find some m&n kelly green for 150...the days of paying 350 at mitchell and ness ended a while ago

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Spending money playing football dress up is ...  well, go ahead if you have to, I guess. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 26, 2019, 01:11:22 PM
you can get kelly green jerseys that are not mitchell and ness....they arent quite as good but they are a billion times better than the knockoffs...they are like 99 bucks....you can even find some m&n kelly green for 150...the days of paying 350 at mitchell and ness ended a while ago

link?

I need a Byron Evans one asap

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.