Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Geowhizzer

SD

And so begins the downfall
QuoteEagles hired Catherine Raiche as their football operations coordinator, per league sources. It's the latest high-profile hire of a woman to an NFL front-office position. Raiche was assistant GM for the Montreal Alouettes, then worked for Toronto Argonauts and Tampa XFL franchise.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

You mean Roy's Widow.

Also - Wawa is dead to me.

D-E-A-D.

phattymatty

We just got our 5th or 6th Wawa in DC this week.

General_Failure

They're building them all over the place here. The service is still Southern Slow, but hey. Almost decent hoagies.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

there are a ton everywhere now but none more important than the one they just built that i walk to from home
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

My office is in Daytona.  There's a few here and there including one almost done in the town where I live.

But(!) they just broke ground on one a block south of my office. 

Iced tea.  Pretzels.  Hoagies.  Fat.

PhillyPhreak54

Too bad they don't allow franchising bc I'd build one here

Diomedes

I don't get the Philly outrage.  The Ravens are in the AFC.  It's not like they signed Washington.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54