ConcreteField: We hate you, and we insist you conform to our ways

Started by General_Failure, November 07, 2004, 07:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

shorebird

Why can't I do anything with my profile? Wanted to download a avatar.

Sgt PSN

If the image is online, you should be able to add it with the url.  I don't think :CF has ever allowed users to directly upload their own avatar. 

shorebird

Probably me and my ineptness, but when I click the avatar button on personal pic, nothing happens

shorebird

Before when I'd click on the No Avatar button under Personal Pic, it'd come up were you could type in the url for a pic, but nothings happening.

Sgt PSN

Have you tried clicking where it says to specify by url? 

Sgt PSN

There's only 3 options:

No Avatar
Choose from Gallery
Specify URL

shorebird

The only thing I see under Personal Pic is No Avatar, and when I click that nothing happens. There is nothing that says specify or url.

shorebird

shorebird

Rome

Most photo hosting sites no longer allow hotlinking for free. 

Sgt PSN

I just noticed that you can still add your YIM, MSN, and AOL messenger ID.  lol. 

You can also direct link to your LinkedIn profile.  Gross. 

Sgt PSN

Does anyone even still have avatars set to visible?  I've had them hidden from view for probably 10 years.  And signatures were hidden long before that.  Those jawns hog some bandwidth. 

Diomedes

Same here, hence the trouble when you and Cyrano de Bergerac had (almost) the same handle.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN