Super Bowl 54 Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 19, 2020, 10:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

WEll, looks like Andy is gonna get it
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The 49ers would have won this with Kaep.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Eagles legend Greg Lewis finally gets his ring.

Rome

Geowhizzer

The pure joy in Andy Reid's face was something to see.

General_Failure

Who made a bet for days Andy survives after this game?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

MDS

the real tragedy is i had chiefs 0, 49ers 1 in my block pool. knew i had the numbers and couldnt remember the order. thought i won for a few hours.

send me hugs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I was waiting for the Niners to get some meaningless points on that last possession and blow up the under. That was the only real drama after the 4th down sack.

QB Eagles

Guess there was some late drama surrounding a prop too:

QuoteMahomes' over/under rushing yards opened as low as 27.5 and was bet up to as high 36.5. Mahomes had 44 yards entering Kansas City's final possession. With the Chiefs leading 31-20 and 57 seconds remaining, Mahomes kneeled-down on three straight plays, losing 15 yards. He finished with 29 yards rushing, a costly outcome for bettors.

phattymatty

I won literally every stupid bet tonight, Demi lovato wearing pants under on the anthem coin toss a rod not showing up during the halftime show. Made two bets Re football and lost them both.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on February 03, 2020, 12:20:34 AM
I won literally every stupid bet tonight, Demi lovato wearing pants under on the anthem coin toss a rod not showing up during the halftime show. Made two bets Re football and lost them both.

Congrats.

According to Dio you're a loser and Havas thinks you should be a tout.

I finished up so yay

Rome

SD

I won $240 on the second half block.