Week 8 - Cowboys: Ginger Bowl

Started by MDS, October 23, 2020, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Can this farging team intercept the ball it seems like we haven't seen one in ages
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

No Al. Peters being back isn't good news.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

I haven't been this pissed off in a real long time but I'm fuming. 

Wentz is a POS
Doug is dumber than I thought
The WR's fooled us a little bit but they are all B teamers
Secondary couldn't catch a corn hole bag handed to them
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

(first half number)

1D - 23 (11)
tyds - 408 (141)
pyds - 229 (52)
ryds - 178 (89)
pts - 34 (7)
top - 33.00 (16.29)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its games like this that make me happy corona happened so im not in the stadium watching this garbage
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2020, 10:02:21 PM
its games like this that make me happy corona happened so im not in the stadium watching this garbage

Another plus, you'll absolutely hear that one guy call Hurts the N word when Wentz gets benched.

ice grillin you

al michaels is the biggest jerry/trump homer ever....he said zeke and dinucci both started out hot

zeke had 32 yards in the first half....a hot start would b 32 yards on the first drive...nooch was 7-17 and was nothing other than awful the whole game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Damn, guys, somebody hold on to the ball.

Don Ho

As much as Wentz is a dumb motherfarger hightower is the biggest Hoyda on this team

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on November 01, 2020, 10:10:54 PM
As much as Wentz is a dumb motherfarger hightower is the biggest Hoyda on this team

Every pass to Hightower in every game is either an INT or looks like it could have been an INT. Does nothing to fight for the ball or come back to it, ever.

General_Failure

Yeah, throw some bombs when you could literally see how bad the ball is moving in the air on that field goal before the half.

Don Ho

I have a virus, it's called WENTZ 11

Don Ho

Why is Ginger continuously throwing off his back foot?