Week 8 - Cowboys: Ginger Bowl

Started by MDS, October 23, 2020, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Who is Don Corleone's back up?  Does Dallas have anyone?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2020, 08:56:36 PM
cincinnati is better than the eagles and wash is a toss up

right now cinci is...at that point they were not. same for wash. with allen they are even with the eagles with haskins they were much worse.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Eagles_Legendz

Going to get the full Wentz experience tonight

MDS

if you knew you were gonna go for it then go for it....dont Hoyda foot around and rush to the line
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Sorry but Wentz had time to get that pass off
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

if you are gonna go for it there and i agree with that call then run it against the worst run d ever on 3rd down
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Clowns just handed all the momentum back

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on November 01, 2020, 09:11:22 PM
Clowns just handed all the momentum back

Momentum is a strong word. Let's try inertia.

Don Ho

So we may actually get a game worse than the Eagles and Giants

ice grillin you

doug is garbage overall but what really infuriates me most about him is that he loves calling runs for carson but refuses to move him around to throw...number one is protects against a terrible oline and number two wentz is at his best when not thinking...so farging more rollouts and also run tempo even if its the first drive of the game...wentz is a different qb when not constrained
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Scott's head on a swivel cause he has so many holes to choose from.

General_Failure

I have nothing better to do, but I'm pretty checked out on this game already.

Don Ho

Have fun watching the ball sail over Hightower?  At least make a half ass effort