Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

It must be pretty bad if they are calling up Moniak

Don Ho

Personal reasons?  J, Rome sending threatening messages to Haseley?

Does Roman Quinn have any personal issues he might want to address?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2021, 09:34:00 PM
there is actually a solid chance the Phillies are in last place in the division on Monday

it comin
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the segura-torreyes-quinn-pitcher-cutch stretch is peak phillies rebuild bad

no difference between that and michael saunders/freddie galvis/cameron rupp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Damn this is some ugly shtein right now.

LMFAO - Wheeler finally gets a K and the booth goes crazy.  shtein, Peterson has this lineup in his back pocket.

well maybe it took Wheeler 50 pitches to finally find his stuff.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

MDS

their only 2 PHing options being lefty is a real problem. they simply do not have a viable bat from the right side and its been easy for teams to neutralize, especially a team like the braves who have so many options.

kingery and quinn were supposed to be, but uhhhh, no
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hard to watch, Harry.

MDS

look at what their top 5-6 hitters have done this series. you wanna know why theyre getting swept, there it is. it aint the pitching, it aint centerfield. as bad as it is, it aint the defense.

ice grillin you

they are just like the Flyers in that they suck and are unbelievably boring to watch...doesn't get worse than that

if not for the sixers this would be the single worst time for Philly sports ever

MDS

i thought it couldnt be worse than rhys hoskins in left, but then theres rhys hoskins at first

no wonder haseley wanted to off himself

ice grillin you

I can't believe there's 11 more years of Bryce Harper and he's thirty next fall... how bad is that deal

MDS

as bad as the angels deal with pujols except the phillies wont randomly fall ass backwards into mike trout