The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Where we part ways is that I don't think the government should treat this lady like a second class citizen just because it has done so with others...

"Black people get unfairly treated therefore this white lady should have unfair treatment" is not a strong argument.

This lady is a dumbass who was part of a mob.. She walked around... There was no planning no violence she's not a threat to flee... She should be allowed to live her life until trial, etc. 

We should demand the same for less privelaged people, not demand that everyone be mistreated equally
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 06, 2021, 10:55:14 AM
Where we part ways is that I don't think the government should treat this lady like a second class citizen just because it has done so with others...

"Black people get unfairly treated therefore this white lady should have unfair treatment" is not a strong argument.

This lady is a dumbass who was part of a mob.. She walked around... There was no planning no violence she's not a threat to flee... She should be allowed to live her life until trial, etc. 

We should demand the same for less privelaged people, not demand that everyone be mistreated equally

i knew that was coming even though i never said a single thing about how she should or shouldnt get treated...you asked what the big deal was to some people...i told you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yes that's my thought on it too.

It oozes white privilege.

Anyone associated with the events on 06 Jan should not be cut any breaks.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I have never been invited to one of these....or known anyone who does this kind of thing

who are these people?

also...I want nothing, nothing to do with explosives..start playing with fireworks and I'm gone
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

My nephew and his baby momma did one of these for his first kid, but I believe they used powdered chalk instead of gunpowder.

The lady who popularized this regrets it now. All she wanted to do was celebrate a successful pregnancy after like a jillion miscarriages.

Diomedes

generally speaking, people who are entertained by things that go bang are not my people

there are exceptions of course

generally speaking, people who like professional football are not my people

but I love :CF

General_Failure

Is there anyone here who hasn't just been pretending to enjoy football since they turned 30?

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Ah, Baltimore City...

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-pr-md-ci-cr-marilyn-mosby-investigation-20210209-icx4utcm6nfxxct54q7jff5swi-story.html

Suffering generational, epidemic levels of contagious, unsolveable murders....this lady spends her time out of town, rubbin up against the money and the power...City needs every minute of every talented professional civil servant, and this lady...

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Diomedes