Preseason Tickets for Sale

Started by jeffreyjpa, August 05, 2005, 07:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

dis12

sorry PG, my testosterone got in the way again.  That always happens when I talk Eagles. ;)
Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 14, 2005, 06:09:38 PM
Quote from: dis12 on August 14, 2005, 06:06:42 PM
THIS IS A MAN's PLACE!!

ahem, excuse me?  :sly
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Beermonkey

Quote from: dis12 on August 14, 2005, 06:06:42 PM
Common Chris,  how are they ever gonna learn what it takes to be a true tailgater if you continue to let them dress in Limited 2 clothes, especially since they don't have anything in Eagles green...trust me, I checked  :D
Seriously though, I was thinkin about bringing my girls, but I chickened-out.  THIS IS A MAN's PLACE!!  although it is tamer in pre-season.   On second thought , Naaaa.  they can stay at home.  see?  I am the man!

Steve, the fact you know where my kids shop & what they have, frightens me. Now give me back all their socks.  >:(

I would never take them to a regular season game, though preseason is mild enough & they enjoy watching the games to a point. I took them to the Steelers preseason last year & we were ready to walk out in the early 4Q, when my 7-yr old made us stay because she wanted to see who won. She's my little PG.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

jeffreyjpa

We've only been able to sell two of the four tickets for this Friday night's game against the Bengals, for $65 per seat, so my wife and I are most likely using our other two seats this week.

We still have four most excellent seats available at the now DEEPLY DISCOUNTED  price of $65 per ticket for the Jets game next Thursday night. If you're interested, please let me know.

If you're not a season ticket holder, it may be your last chance to see the Linc this season...not to mention maybe your only chance to see Andy Hall play in the NFL. 

:evil