Week 5 - Rams: Holding On

Started by MDS, October 02, 2023, 08:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He looks like an extra from Dazed And Confused who does nothing but walk around saying "farging dork"

Don Ho

Friends in LA say SoFi will be all Eagles Nation on Sunday.  Lakers Media Day will resonate more with So Cal fans than Rams games.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

cooper kupp coming back while stafford is gimpy. mcvay going go to town with desai. gonna need washington hurts not new england/minnesota hurts
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Rams by 4.5?  I know Birds have not looked great but that seems off.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on October 04, 2023, 01:57:29 PMRams by 4.5?  I know Birds have not looked great but that seems off.

eagles are favored 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Fletch is out due to a back issue he had an epidural for

Don Ho

Rams OL sucks.  this is where Mahatma needs to unleash the beast on Stafford.  Secondary is a joke right now so the d line/LB need to just get to Stafford.  I'm sure Reno Mahe Jr. will have a field day for the Rams.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Desai better have his shtein together bc that little gnat McVay will work the middle.

So yeah Don the Eagles have to murder Stafford behind that OL or else they'll get picked apart

Don Ho

QuoteNacua is of Samoan, Hawaiian and Portuguese descent

Hey!  He's 2/3 me!

I have not seen any Rams games this year so I am excited, well not so much this week let's say interested, to see him play.

Don Ho

How is the Rams TE Higbee this year?  He's always been actively involved in their offense.

PhillyPhreak54

Hasn't done much - which means he probably roasts the Eagles

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

They should be able to control the game with the front seven against that Rams OL and immobile Stafford. Let's hope he doesn't have time to get the ball out.

McVay will go short drop and quick throws - so it would be nice if Desai doesn't have his corners giving huge cushions.

Inactives are

Fletch
Tuipulotu
Albert O
Sydney Brown
McKee
Penny

Munson

Great way to open it, Goedert finally getting involved
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds