Rodney McLeod, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, March 09, 2016, 12:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Nice to see them with a pair of tough safeties again. Hopefully it rubs off on Rowe et al.

ice grillin you

toughness hasn't been their problem....getting beat for scores has...not all on the safeties of course but they need to cut way down on the number of td passes they give up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

$8M signing bonus (cap hit of $1.6M/year)
2016 = $1M (fully guaranteed)
2017 = $4M (fully guaranteed)
2018 = $6M ($4M becomes guaranteed in March 2018)
2019 = $7.5M
2020 = $8.5M

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on March 17, 2020, 04:39:52 PM
Underwhelmed.

2 years $12 million. He's solid but unspectacular. They've got something brewing

Diomedes

I hope so.  Mills and McLeod as the starting safeties is not making my football dick hard.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Is it just me or doesn't it make more sense to move Rasul to safety instead of Mills?? Dude's built like a SS at least
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

It's not just you.  All of Eagles fandom has been saying that from the day he was drafted.

SD

Quote from: Munson on March 17, 2020, 04:49:04 PM
Is it just me or doesn't it make more sense to move Rasul to safety instead of Mills?? Dude's built like a SS at least

Or Maddox. He has good range

I don't see Darby coming back...so the cbs as it stands are Douglas, Jones and Maddox...something's gotta be in the works

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on March 17, 2020, 04:44:35 PM
I hope so.  Mills and McLeod as the starting safeties is not making my football dick hard.

With this current secondary I've decided to become a eunuch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Convenient timing to decide that, now your 50 year old dick won't work anymore anyway

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on March 17, 2020, 08:18:36 PM
Convenient timing to decide that, now your 50 year old dick won't work anymore anyway

Oh it's been AWOL for sometime.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

played his last game as an eagle yesterday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous