What would you guys think about Quincy Morgan if he became available?

Started by bobbyinlondon, August 25, 2005, 08:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbyinlondon

He's having problems with Parcells at the moment and doesn't think he'll make the team. Browns fans say they fleeced the Boys in the deal last year, but his carrer stats seem to say another story. Plus, he can retun kicks as well.

155/2316/15 TDs--14.9 ypc

His big year was in 2002, when he had 56 catches for 964 yards, a 17.2 average. Plus, remember who his QBs have been--Tim Couch, Jeff Garcia, and Vinny Testaverde.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

I'd rather have Tracy Morgan.

He's got a case of the dropsies and he stinks, IMO.

Larry

Nah.  Rather take a flyer on Warrick, who most likely will be waived, since he can also return punts.
More Mahe please.

dis12

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Larry on August 25, 2005, 08:43:05 PM
Nah.  Rather take a flyer on Warrick, who most likely will be waived, since he can also return punts.

That's an interesting statement, coming from the sponsor of Reno Mahe...

but I agree completely.  I still think Warrick could be a weapon in this league, especially on special teams.

WEST is GOD

Depends on who else is available at the time.

I really hope Price shakes loose. I think he could be good in an offense that actually knows how to utilize it's weapons.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Magical_Retard

warrick seems like a temptin pickup esp now that wynn is hurt and we need a PR.

he can also serve as a good 3rd WR.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on August 25, 2005, 08:16:04 PM
He's having problems with Parcells at the moment

PS....this makes him very appealing for Reid, don't you think?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Bill Parcells would have problems with Mother Theresa. I don't think there is a player who has played for him that hasn't had a beef with him. He rips everyone.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 26, 2005, 08:40:55 AM
Bill Parcells would have problems with Mother Theresa. I don't think there is a player who has played for him that hasn't had a beef with him. He rips everyone.

Regardless...he sucks, he's having problems with the coach, he sucks.

MURP

never thought that the WR's available would be looking worse than the RB's available.   :-D