Eagles @ Chargers

Started by hbionic, April 18, 2009, 01:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

I am trying to make this game also. Have a buddy stationed in San Diego and he's an Eagles fan. Just gotta get him on tickets, see whats available. Again if anyone here finds out info on tickets, please post!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

hbionic

Sarge found a link on stubhub with 38 tickets in a row but they are about $125 each  :o

But...I don't like being spread out ala Father Demon during games...half the fun is sitting with everyone else. Once a year, I'm saving money on a flight, I don't mind it one bit.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MURP

Wilhelm jerseys all around !

Father Demon

Quote from: hbionic on August 04, 2009, 03:24:22 PM
Sarge found a link on stubhub with 38 tickets in a row but they are about $125 each  :o

But...I don't like being spread out ala Father Demon during games...half the fun is sitting with everyone else. Once a year, I'm saving money on a flight, I don't mind it one bit.

It's not that I like sitting all spread out around the stadium, it's just that I don't like sitting near you bozos.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Seabiscuit36

My bro might be flying over from HI for this game.  Sarge, i'll hit you up if he's going since you two are bff's.  DonHo was talking about making the trip over.  A bunch of guys from where my bro used to work, and who i have fantasy football are flying out to SD for the game, they get pretty rowdy. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

werd.  didn't know donho with thinking about coming over to the main land.  bring it on.  the more the merrier. 

Father Demon

Got my tickets to the SanDog game yesterday.  Psyched.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Father Demon

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 29, 2009, 12:10:13 AM
Quote from: Father Demon on October 29, 2009, 12:00:57 AM
Psyched.

i take it you didn't catch last night's masterpiece. 

Caught it TWO nights ago, which shows how connected I am. 

Either way, I'll be there. Which beats not going to a game this year.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

4and26

I'm on the ground in SD!!

Looking forward to catching up with everyone on Saturday!

Sgt PSN

what are you talking aboot, eh?

4and26

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 12, 2009, 11:32:39 AM
what are you talking aboot, eh?

I promise you I won't say "eh?" once this weekend :)

Sgt PSN

this is farging lame...parking lot doesn't open til 9am. You can get in earlier is you have a pass. Presumably that you have to purchase in advance. :boo

Sgt PSN

Just found out that you have to by a $75 pass to get in at 8am and you have to buy them at the beginning of the season. lot opens at 9 for $25 so it costs you 50 bucks for an extra hour. Awful.