2021 Draft Discussion

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2021, 04:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Another finger on the monkey's paw curls as they draft a TE.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

kyle pitts is from philly and hes special

it wouldnt be wrong
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this is why you were a fool if you rooted for the Eagles to make the playoffs

QuoteUpdated 2021 NFL Draft order after Super Wild Card Weekend:

19) Washington Football Team
20) Bears
21) Colts
22) Titans 
23) Jets (via Seahawks)
24) Steelers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

EXACTLY!  Thank you!

"With the 19th pick the Philadelphia Eagles select WR Frank Fucckkface from Assface A&M"

One week later after all the tanking hot air, Max Kellerman the boxing has been bitching like a one eyed whore for not being paid and Joe Judge Packer, s'all good!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I rooted for the Eagles to deny the Racists a Division title at the Linc, which is different than rooting for Philadelphia to make the playoffs, and thereby disqualifies me from membership in igy's club of fools.

I congratulate myself.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

We really won't know if it was worth it until it's clear that the Eagles hit on the pick. Otherwise they accomplished nothing to improve the team.

Reminder that teams like the Jags, Jets, and Lions seem to have top 6 picks most years, and players such as Derrick Henry, Aaron Rodgers, TJ Watt, Xavien Howard, Chandler Jones, Cameron Jordan, Za'Darius Smith, Justin Jefferson, Darius Leonard, Travis Kelce, Davante Adams, Bobby Wagner, and dozens of other Pro Bowlers could have been picked by basically anyone.

SD

Don't think Smiths making it out of the top 5 after tonight

PhillyPhreak54

I think he's there. If he ain't Chase will be.

PhillyPhreak54

Slim Reaper at 6 please.

He wears 6. Eagles draft 6th.

It's meant to be

PhillyPhreak54

I'm developing an unhealthy obsession which sets me up for a crushing blow when Smith isn't picked.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 11, 2021, 08:45:33 PM
I think he's there. If he ain't Chase will be.

12/215/3 tds first half

PhillyPhreak54

Jags - Lawrence
Jets - Fields/Wilson
Fins - Chase or Sewell
Falcons - Surtain/Fields/Wilson
Bengals - Chase or Sewell
Eagles - Slim Reaper

MDS

trumps tweets > j's eagles draft takes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

The biggest let down in team history is heading our way. We're all falling in love with this guy.  That first half was simply amazing and it seemed he was jogging half the time, cruise control. I couldn't stop telling my wife "this guy may be an Eagle next year!"  She told me STFU and top off my Jack.

I keep having to remind myself the smartest guy in the room is still the GM.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on January 12, 2021, 05:33:00 AM
The biggest let down in team history is heading our way. We're all falling in love with this guy.  That first half was simply amazing and it seemed he was jogging half the time, cruise control. I couldn't stop telling my wife "this guy may be an Eagle next year!"  She told me STFU and top off my Jack.

I keep having to remind myself the smartest guy in the room is still the GM.

I just recently started reviewing mock drafts...looks like it drops off after 6...with that being said they better not screw this up. Up until last night was more than fine with a trade back...that's the one place Howies been decent...but after watching Smith he's clearly an elite talent and an offense with him/Reagor/Goedert/Sanders (all fairly young players) is suddenly very exciting. You don't pass on talent like that.