Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Well, this is it...Sour Krauts won, so it comes down to DeMarco Murray for Zanshin outscoring Matt Forte and Brandon Marshall with about a 7 point cushion right now for the last playoff spot.

Forreal though...Peyton farging Manning.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Unless Romo goes off for 40 pts without involving Witten, I'm pretty sure I've got the 3 seed locked up and Thawk is in the drivers seat for the 4th seed. Looks like the 1st round will be:

(1) Munson vs (4) Thawk
(2) SD vs (3) Sarge

SD

Half the players on my CF team I'm playing against the guy in my work league.

Sgt PSN

On the downside, Knowshon only got me about half of his projected points. On the plus side, SD left Ryan Mattews on the bench.

SD

Our matchup comes down to Foles and Calvin Johnson. If they light it up I'm in trouble.

Sgt PSN

I love the fact that Carolina Def gets to face Geno Smith this weekend.  They could put up more points than any position player on either of out rosters.

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 14, 2013, 12:04:55 AM
I love the fact that Carolina Def gets to face Geno Smith this weekend.  They could put up more points than any position player on either of out rosters.

I have their D and Antonio Brown on my other team in a non PPR league

Dude I'm facing this week in that league has Graham, Gordon, Ivory, Matthews, Vereen...5 players I have in our CF league. I'd like to win both leagues but that's looking like a long shot.

SD

Foles has on off day...still puts up 37 pts

Munson

Andre and Cameron with ugly days for me...and CJ2k playing the best run D in the league.

fargers.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Munson

Yeah, huge for me right now, starting him in two leagues.

That fat farg Green is probably going to vulture a short TD here though

SD

Last minute I sat Bailey for Crosby...would probably still lose but it would make things interesting

Sgt PSN

I'm in the championship game for the 3rd straight year, which just goes to show that fantasy football is like 98% luck and 2% skill.

SD

I won 8 straight and had highest pts and lost.

You and thawk should split the pot

Munson

Can't believe my team dominated all year only to shtein the bed in the semi finals...well really they did okay...THawks team just went off in a big way. farg you, Jamaal Charles.