Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Facing the Cowchip Mannings this week....could be L #1
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Zanshin

Who's to say your luck won't continue? You've played the right teams in the right weeks so far. You're in first place to this point, yet have scored 100 points less than me through 4 games. Better to be lucky than good, they say.

Diomedes

QuoteDio's Ragged Company has topped their projected point total in every week this season.

3-1 is better than my team deserves but I'll take it.

SunMo just picked up the Philly D.  What is the the thinking there?  Even the worst D in the league will look good against the Giants offense?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

yeah, taking a chance.  eli is a turnover machine.  i should hedge my bets and grab him to be my qb
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Quote from: Zanshin on October 01, 2013, 11:44:22 AM
Who's to say your luck won't continue? You've played the right teams in the right weeks so far. You're in first place to this point, yet have scored 100 points less than me through 4 games. Better to be lucky than good, they say.

I don't think there's ever a good week to play against Peyton.

And yeah I've been somewhat fortunate in my matchups, but I'm also in the 2nd tier of point scorers behind your insane amount, so my team is producing quite well. If I can keep scoring at a 126 point per week pace, I like my team's chances.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Zanshin

I'm thinking of trading a top TE. Either Gates or Davis. If you need a top tier TE, give it some thought and make me a legitimate offer.

Diomedes

I hate TEs.  If I were to trade for one of yours it is a dead lock sure fire blow up in my face move.  The guy I drop will blow up and whoever you give me will underwhelm in every game I need him to perform and score like bonkers in games I've already won.  farg TEs.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Diomedes

You read my like an open book, Sensei.

I'll take Gates thank you, and in return you can have....Justin Blackmon.  Deal?  I'll throw in one of my TEs (your pick) if you throw in one of your WRs (also your pick).

Munson

Quote from: Munson on October 01, 2013, 05:12:48 PM
I don't think there's ever a good week to play against Peyton.

Not that my team really tried anyway. farging Newton.

Sgt PSN

No Calvin Johnson.  No available WRs on my bench.  No problem.  Just grab a rook off the waiver wire and plug him in.  This is how champions roll. 

Zanshin

You didn't play a rookie.

Congrats on the win. It must have been tough talking Dio into not starting the guys that would have had him win easily.

Sgt PSN

I told him to start Blackmon.  Can't say I didn't try to help the guy out.

SunMo

i left ty hilton and his 28.5 points on the bench and I will almost assuredly lose by less than 28.5 pts.  so that's neat
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

I left Alshon Jeffery and his 32 pts. on the bench and I still almost doubled poop bandits who started AP on a bye week