Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

It almost seems like we should start now, post by post. We'd finish way before our schedule draft date which has yet to be scheduled.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on August 19, 2013, 03:49:32 PM
do we have a draft date yet?

Which date would be most inconveniencing to you? 

Munson

I'm at work as well but I'll try to check back in here as much as possible.

I'll take Matt Forte
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Zanshin

Quote from: hbionic on August 19, 2013, 03:50:34 PM
It almost seems like we should start now, post by post. We'd finish way before our schedule draft date which has yet to be scheduled.

We actually did that for a few years a long time ago. Brutal.

Diomedes

farg right it was terrible.  Just look at what's happening right now....trying to get only two fargin' guys to each pick four goddamn players...it's going to take all of tomorrow before they're through.  Watch.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

You watch.  I'll be back tomorrow for your report. 

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on August 19, 2013, 05:16:46 PM
farg right it was terrible.  Just look at what's happening right now....trying to get only two fargin' guys to each pick four goddamn players...it's going to take all of tomorrow before they're through.  Watch.

Doing the draft during a work day is a bad idea, after 7 might work.

SD

hbionic

Munson

Just for clarification these pics have to line up with our keepers right? one QB 1 RB 1 WR?
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Yes.  One QB, one RB, one WR (or TE)...plus one Rookie.  Four total players max.

I suppose you could decline to use all four slots though and just have an extra pick or two at the end of the league-wide draft.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Well in that case, farg me for not taking Dez Bryant after SD took a RB.

pick pending