Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

SD

Quote from: Munson on August 07, 2013, 10:11:29 AM
Haha as poor as I am, money isn't the issue, it was more the fact of having 4 different teams to manage/pay attention to. It's gonna be a real bitch.

Dio sent me a kindly worded PM and convinced me to just do it, though. Count me in, as long as the draft isn't 8/31 or 9/5.

DVagnoni87@yahoo.com

Nice...so am I in? Russell ignored my fb message

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Vote no on the redraft. There's more than enough quality players available with the reduction in keepers. Everyone sets their keepers, then Munson and SD pick their keepers, then we all draft.  Only thing to be settled is draft order. Since SD committed first, I say give him the 1st pick for the "expansion draft" and then give Munson 1st pick in the regular draft, SD 2nd, then go on standings from last season.

Diomedes

I'm glad chuggie didn't let me quit.  This league just got a lot better.  More players, fewer keepers, and PPR.  Excellent.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Sarge's plan sounds relatively fair. The only thing I can think of is maybe let me and SD be able to pick at least one guy,any guy, from any of the teams as one of our keepers, but the rest of you have the ability to protect two guys on your roster or something? I say that having no idea who's being kept and who's available, so the expansion draft may be more than enough to let us catch up to the rest of the teams, especially with picking first and 2nd in the draft as well. You guys can figure out what's fair.

Do you guys do snake draft or is it NFL style where same team picks in the same slot every round?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

I think it snakes. Also, beware of Sarge's snake. It's huge.

Diomedes

At this point, I think it's time to stop seeking consensus and get our icehole commish to do his job.

We are going to a PPR league.  He needs to make the setting change.

We will reduce our yearly keepers to 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR (or TE), and 1 Rookie from the prior year.  rjs needs to set a deadline for announcing those, unless we're going to re-set the league completely with a new draft for all players.  Which leads me to:

We will add two teams to the league.  rjs needs to decide how they will be matriculated into the group and lay down the law. 

I'll agree to any system for the new guys filling their rosters but I do not want to talk about a dozen different plans. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Poop-Bandits

QB Cam Newton
QB RGIII (R)

WR James Jones
WR Dez Bryant
WR Victor Cruz
WR Stevie Johnson
WR Pierre Garcon
WR Justin Blackmon

RB Adrian Peterson
RB Alfred Morris (R)

TE Jermaine Gresham
TE Rob Gronkowski

How did I not win this last year?

rjs246

You motherfargers just created a lot of extra work for me and I have no idea when I'll get to it. Munson, send me your address. Everyone else, eat shtein. On second thought, Munson you can eat shtein too.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Also it's a keeper league so the draft doesn't snake. Imbeciles.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

rjs246

Munson and SD have been sent invites.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

I'm new to FFL so excuse me if I ask a few stupid questions. A keeper league is you get to keep a guy from your roster last season but not a top guy...correct? What is the expansion draft and when are you guys planning to draft?

Diomedes