The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

rjs246

That fly on the lens is definitely the specter of my dead grandfather and not a fly on the lens. Definitely.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

that was good PG, havent seen that one yet
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

The fact that they spent weeks, possibly even months practicing that speaks volumes as to how important it is that they never, ever produce offspring.  But if they do, they should totally eat their young.  And then do the running man. 

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on November 14, 2007, 11:39:54 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2007/11/14/lai.gas.ghost.woio

lolz at the guy who said that he thought the gas station was located on what used to be an indian reservation.  Really?  What are the odds that Native Americans may have once occupied that land?

Father Demon

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 15, 2007, 07:41:09 PM
Was this one already posted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeoi16lScf4

Is that from the wedding IGY was braggin about for so long about a year ago?

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

I didn't see any white people, so it's possible.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

I didn't see any white people, so it's possible.

lololol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76