2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2011, 11:17:06 PM
Worst interview ever by LaRussa

Seriously talking about a farging squirrel and a turtle

Front Row Amy is the better NLCS good luck charm.

Hawk

This was a status from a girl on Facebook... like Is aid...

"I'm sad but it was an amazing season! I'm proud of my Phillies. Wish tonight had a different ending!

Ps I hate the Cardinals and Chris Carpenter! They don't even know how to celebrate! I hate them! I wanna celebrate!"

Those are the people down at CBP.

SD

Quote from: SD on October 07, 2011, 09:02:15 PM
Anyone else have the bad feeling this game is going to end 1-0 Cards?

Page 634, end of the first inning.

All the idiots who called up to sports talk radio and on the internet who said "we've got this" go farg yourself. 'We' ain't got shtein. You know jack shtein about baseball if you thought the Phillies were magically going to hit against the Cards ace.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the 90's Atlanta Braves.

hbionic

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 07, 2011, 11:15:36 PM
Quote from: hbionic on October 07, 2011, 11:14:14 PM
farg the phillies and their fans...claiming the world series before they even got out of the 1st round.

Piss off iceholes! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

:flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

good luck to the dodgers in the nlcs

Hey, let's not ruin the moment with those crap ass dodgers.

Eat shtein Phillies fans. Claiming the crown before it was won, you should have known better. You got what you deserved.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phillymic2000

LOL, Glad I didn't waste my night pissing and moaning over this train wreck!

Don Ho

farg the phillies and their fans...claiming the world series before they even got out of the 1st round.

:flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

As you weren't on this thread for oh, let's see, like 99% of the time, a majority of the people here were not crowning them champs.  Quite the contrary.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 07, 2011, 11:15:36 PM

good luck to the dodgers in the nlcs

how are you a fake eagle fan but not a fake phillie fan?....la is the worst sports area in the universe

no matter how stabbed in the gut i feel right now and this is the worst ive felt in as long as i can remember...at least we are all part of the four four philly club and can wallow amongst each other...as opposed to 99% of the fans in the country who are pathetic frauds...i love hb but when he tries to talk shtein about sports i honestly feel sorry for him...and all the others like him than cant understand how we feel
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Hahahaha...you guys are too emotional, I'll lay off.

I'm still bitter about Matt Stairs and Shane Victorino...so, it is my pleasure to see Phillies go up in flames. Nothing more.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

how can you know something was coming for six months and still be destroyed by it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2011, 11:28:36 PM
how can you know something was coming for six months and still be destroyed by it

We're gluttons for punishment.

PhillyPhreak54

What a farging disappointment.

Worst choke in Philadelphia.

102 wins and can't even accidentally farging hit the farging ball

QB Eagles

So much for the days of "Everybody hits, woo hoo!"

Forget Raul, drive the whole infield to the glue factory.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on October 07, 2011, 11:20:02 PM
Quote from: SD on October 07, 2011, 09:02:15 PM
Anyone else have the bad feeling this game is going to end 1-0 Cards?

Page 634, end of the first inning.

All the idiots who called up to sports talk radio and on the internet who said "we've got this" go farg yourself. 'We' ain't got shtein. You know jack shtein about baseball if you thought the Phillies were magically going to hit against the Cards ace.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the 90's Atlanta Braves.

Oh my farging god.  I listened to WIP when I was working out at lunchtime.  Beyond pathetic.  I just wanted to hear about the lineup and get in game mode.  Most callers are boarder line
retarded. "duh, my wife told me she had a feeling this morning the Phillies are going to win".  "me think Utley and Victorino going to get many hits tonight". Frightening.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

I like how they tried to implore the working the count strategy in game 5 against a guy who makes you swing because he throws strikes. I mean, I'm glad they did it but why did it take till game 5 for them to figure out what the Cards were doing all along. Obvious igy answer is going to be Larussa but he isn't the one up there swinging.