2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on October 07, 2011, 07:41:00 PM
is it as bad as you thought it would be?

ive had it several times since i first found it...in fact this is my second bottle of it....also when i went to new paltz ny for training one night i went to a bar and they had two for one rails and i ordered whiskey and it was philly....i was so pissed thinking i had found the pearl in the oyster shell and some shtein ass bar in upsatte ny had like 45 bottles of it in the bar

anyway its not good but its your basic rail whiskey
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on October 07, 2011, 07:41:53 PM
Sweet Jesus that looks awful.

TWSS

Quote from: Rome on October 07, 2011, 07:44:05 PM
Also - I'm not even a little nervous.

Don't know why because I'd usually be sick to my stomach but not tonight.

Must be the lithium kickin in.

TWSSx2

phillymic2000

Cannot watch the game tonight, too much pain if they blow it. I'm taking the kids to our High School football game. 75 degrees, perfect night for some friday night lights!!

ice grillin you

Hawk

So MDS and Phillymic are watching high school football instead of the game??? Or is MDS covering field hockey?

MDS

im at a football game. got the game on my cell. im a nervous, sweaty wreck.

suicide is being considered.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on October 07, 2011, 08:11:28 PM
So MDS and Phillymic are watching high school football instead of the game??? Or is MDS covering field hockey?

double frauds

phillymic2000

LOL Igy, I trust Doc, CANNOT trust the bats. And I'd rather hang out with my kids and monitor the game via ESPN then sit down and rely on Ben Fransisco to save the day.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

lol wow how MA is that dood

now my cell signal has gotten beyond zesty...no way i can go into lockdown on this game so im just a farged in the ass jew.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Gotta live and die with your team... not find fake errands/zesty high school football games to attend.

ice grillin you

no one says you have to watch every game...shtein maybe even you miss a playoff game because someone died....but jesus christ you cannot not be watching this game...there is no excuse

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer