2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

id like to say that the st louis pen sucks and once they get into it they will be ok but it really doesnt matter....its all up to this offense and whether it feels like hitting or not...who they are facing is pretty much irrelevant...edwin farging jackson for example
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Hawk

It sucks that if Pujols was less aware, Utley would have scored on that Howard popup.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on October 05, 2011, 07:46:21 PM
It sucks that if Pujols was less aware, Utley would have scored on that Howard popup.

less aware?...when puljos had the ball grit was like one step off second base...me or you could had time to throw him out....it was a victorino type mistake...not some good effort that puljos sniffed out

Hawk

PhillyPhreak54

Hawk

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Hawk

Don Ho

Let's hope Doc brings it Friday because this offense is beyond putrid.  Like it was a big surprise.

ice grillin you

game five vs a fully rested chris carpenter and holliday now in the lineup to beat up the left field seats all night

david freese = cody ross

PhillyPhreak54