2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 04, 2011, 08:25:12 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 04, 2011, 08:24:12 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 04, 2011, 08:22:21 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 04, 2011, 08:20:56 PM
Another bs strike.

are you joking...it was a foot inside...i know its tough but stop being the douchey SJ phillie fan that blames everything on the umps...you make the real fans look awful

Really??? They've been giving those strikes throughout the series.  It was even a strike on tbs's counter.  You gave up two games ago in the 5th inning.

rewind your dvr and watch again...i watched it five times not believing you actually complained about it...you are a joke

You gave up bottom of the 5th in game one... you sir, are the joke.  And are now making bad Carlton jokes.

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 04, 2011, 08:25:12 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 04, 2011, 08:24:12 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 04, 2011, 08:22:21 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 04, 2011, 08:20:56 PM
Another bs strike.

are you joking...it was a foot inside...i know its tough but stop being the douchey SJ phillie fan that blames everything on the umps...you make the real fans look awful

Really??? They've been giving those strikes throughout the series.  It was even a strike on tbs's counter.  You gave up two games ago in the 5th inning.

rewind your dvr and watch again...i watched it five times not believing you actually complained about it...you are a joke

You rewinded your dvr five times during the bottom of the ninth to check on a poster's comment??? You are either a loser or a liar.

Don Ho

More Cardinals love and excuses on TBS post game.  farg YOU.  God jusy as I will never say anything bad about Big Ben again nor will I rip into McCarthy, Wheels or Sarge.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

SD

Might just be that I had too much caffeine but anyone else beginning to hate postseason baseball? Maybe it's because expectations are high but I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack at any moment.

Hawk

Quote from: Don Ho on October 04, 2011, 08:29:14 PM
More Cardinals love and excuses on TBS post game.  farg YOU.  God jusy as I will never say anything bad about Big Ben again nor will I rip into McCarthy, Wheels or Sarge.

"Just missed..."

"Just foul...."

Now let's watch the Detroit send the Yanks home early.

Eagles_Legendz

Huge work by Hamels tonight, especially knowing the offense wasn't doing anything against Garcia.  Only went 6 innings but they were $$.

Don Ho

I don't know what was worse, all the messages I got during the game regarding how bad Stockton is or all the heart attack false alarms?  Actually got a text from my buddy who is an ER doc asking if I needed CPR. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

Quote from: SD on October 04, 2011, 08:30:44 PM
Might just be that I had too much caffeine but anyone else beginning to hate postseason baseball? Maybe it's because expectations are high but I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack at any moment.

Definitely.. the game can turn so quickly... and go from the highest high (Francisco's homer) to the a considerable low (based loaded one out)... followed by a double play to the end the 8th, an infuriating top the ninth when none of our bloop hits were falling, and a nerve wrecking ninth.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on October 04, 2011, 08:27:17 PM
You gave up bottom of the 5th in game one... you sir, are the joke.  And are now making bad Carlton jokes.

if someone makes a comment about the game i go back and look to see if i didnt see it myself...when i found it i said he must be talking about another pitch...but there was no other pitch....then i deduced that you are probably like 22 and dont know a god damn thing about the game....you just go off on tangents like other youngins who dont know shtein about sports but jumped on the bandwagon a few years ago...and i was proven right...in this case it was even worse than i imgained tho...to call that pitch a strike is just mind boggling

not that i didnt kinda know already from other people talkiing about you but tonight i fully understand why everyone thinks you are a dope
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: Hawk on October 04, 2011, 08:33:34 PM
Quote from: SD on October 04, 2011, 08:30:44 PM

Definitely.. the game can turn so quickly... and go from the highest high (Francisco's homer) to the a considerable low (based loaded one out)... followed by a double play to the end the 8th, an infuriating top the ninth when none of our bloop hits were falling, and a nerve wrecking ninth.

Speaking of bloop hits the Cards sure do get a lot of lucky ones. I know a hit is a hit but things (like Theriot's dribbler not rolling out of play) have been going the Cards way this series.

Rome

Some 50 yr old bitch got mad at me and asked for me to get tossed.

She's still stearing bullets at me.

HUG ME!!!

PoopyfaceMcGee

This postseason is already no fun. Probably because the Eagles are bums this year.

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 04, 2011, 08:34:36 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 04, 2011, 08:27:17 PM

if someone makes a comment about the game i go back and look to see if i didnt see it myself...when i found it i said he must be talking about another pitch...but there was no other pitch....then i deduced that you are probably like 22 and dont know a god damn thing about the game....you just go off on tangents like other youngins who dont know shtein about sports but jumped on the bandwagon a few years ago...and i was proven right...in this case it was even worse than i imgained tho...to call that pitch a strike is just mind boggling

not that i didnt kinda know already from other people talkiing about you but tonight i fully understand why everyone thinks you are a dope

IGY, you're the only that constantly brings me up... the pitch was close enough to get excited about.  Been going to Phils game my whole life, so once again, another wrong assumption.  Now I take solace in knowing you were DVRing a pitch while we all were watching the win.  Nice one.

Hawk

Quote from: Rome on October 04, 2011, 08:35:59 PM
Some 50 yr old bitch got mad at me and asked for me to get tossed.

She's still stearing bullets at me.

HUG ME!

Were you at the game?