2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Eagles_Legendz

And it isnt why theyre losing but LaRussa completely emasulated the ump tonight and has his balls in a jar. 

Don Ho

My buddy just sent me a text saying the 12 hits Lee gave up were deceiving.  Ok, sure.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2011, 11:54:26 PM
yea that was the difference in the game, something la russa said to the announcers

im sure right after it some mlb executive went to jerry meals and told him to give tony what he wanted

get off that and get on arkansas joe who gagged away a 2-0 lead

Fortunately there is more than enough shtein to complain about tonight.  Meals changed his strikezone completely after LaRussa kept complaining.  Not being a homer if you're stating facts.

MDS

well then good for tony

it doesnt excuse lee from gagging the game away, but it does for excuse making free pass giving phillies fans
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Well this guy is all heat and this is a fastball hitting line up. Just gotta hope for the best.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: Don Ho on October 02, 2011, 11:55:38 PM
My buddy just sent me a text saying the 12 hits Lee gave up were deceiving.  Ok, sure.

it kind of is. The BABIP of the Cards tonight was over .500 against Lee. More then half the balls being put in play going to areas where there was no fielder? so much luck involved in that
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

farg this team.  Let's hope Larussa gets drunk to celebrate and drives off the Betsy Ross bridge.

Good job not playing the zesty Diamondbacks.

What a farging joke.
farg THIS.

Don Ho

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hawk

Quote from: MDS on October 03, 2011, 12:02:37 AM
lol @ cheering cliff lee coming off the mound

disgrace

Cheering at every pop-up is much worse.

Cholly should have had him on a short lease given the amount of hits he was giving up.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 03, 2011, 12:02:37 AM
lol @ cheering cliff lee coming off the mound

disgrace

Are you shteinting me?  4-0 spot and he yaks it away.  No excuse.

Now a day to stew about this shtein.