2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

aw come on man are you serious?

double - single - single

BOOOOOOOOOO

Eagles_Legendz

Lee obviously shtein the bed. 

What the announcers did in that interview just piled it on already.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2011, 10:48:33 PM
not one has person had said anything bad about lee

offense, vic, la russa, etc

lee had a 4-0 lead. now its 5-4.

this.

Lee lost it when he pitched around Berkman when it was 0-2.  For some reason he was afraid (or at least unwilling) to come inside. 

Just took two Tylenol PMs.  Hopefully I'll be out before too much longer.  I can't stay up until midnight and get up at 5 with this shtein.  I'll murder a freaking teenager that is stupid enough to try to bust my balls.

EDIT:  Freakin' wireless keyboard doesn't work right. 

MDS

who has the bigger free pass: utley or lee?

who is J's bigger cocked boy toy: 5 or lee?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Munson

Cards BABIP is .529 tonight.

Basically they're lucky as shtein
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

You flip a coin with Lee.  3/4 of the time it lands on 8IP 1 ER.  1/4 of the time its 6innings 5 runs.

Run at him Lidge.  Jesus christ.

Munson

actually that number was before the last 2 hits

that rundown didn't really do anything good for the Phils
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

lol free pass lee it is

im assuming he can murder your kids and you all would still worship his arkansas backwoods hick alter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Hawk

Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2011, 10:56:24 PM
lol free pass lee it is

im assuming he can murder your kids and you all would still worship his arkansas backwoods hick alter

Who the farg is giving Lee a free pass??? He didn't pitch well tonight.  Should have came out after the 6th.  Doesn't help that they changed the strike zone when drunkie started crying.

Your schtick is almost worse than Igy's.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

ODB has the 8th....lets give it to him with a lead or tied up, eh offense?