2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 28, 2011, 10:10:13 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2011, 10:04:14 PM
Nice to make these fargers sweat.

Stutes is coming in so you can all continue with what you were doing.

Stutes tell HOF Heyward to take this slider and shove it up his ass.

Wow!  Stutes.  Let's see that shtein this weekend!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2011, 10:11:30 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 28, 2011, 10:10:13 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2011, 10:04:14 PM
Nice to make these fargers sweat.

Stutes is coming in so you can all continue with what you were doing.

Stutes tell HOF Heyward to take this slider and shove it up his ass.

Wow!  Stutes.  Let's see that shtein this weekend!

First we've seen that Stutes in a few months.

PhillyGirl

Wait, why are there so many fans there? Where were they all season? I'm all confused. Did they pay people to come?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Mixed emotions here.  I just love watching these tools sweat but would love to see a one game playoff tomorrow night.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2011, 10:22:37 PM
Schwimer, buckle up.

If the Braves can't take it off Schwimer, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 28, 2011, 10:17:59 PM
Wait, why are there so many fans there? Where were they all season? I'm all confused. Did they pay people to come?

Isn't just sickening? "Ok people, when we tell you, grab your stupid foam tomahawk and start chopping."

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Strike two to Larry was a meatball.  Do that again and this game's over.

Geowhizzer

Schwimer gets through the inning.  Don Ho warming up in the bullpen.  Phreak on deck.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Cards win.  They're watching the Phils-Braves in the locker room.  Pull-hoes looks pensive.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2011, 10:24:51 PM
Mixed emotions here.  I just love watching these tools sweat but would love to see a one game playoff tomorrow night.

Yeah, I have to say my feelings are mixed.  I really want to see 102 and the Phils break the Braves hearts playing thier AAAA team, but the thought of a playoff game is darn exciting.