2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 28, 2011, 07:20:40 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on September 28, 2011, 01:04:03 AM
Arizona just got blown apart in the 10th inning, so #2 and #3 have been clinched and the Phils cannot face the Brewers.  It'll be St. Louis or Arizona...

lol

yea, that's what happens when you go to bed and there's a 6-1 lead in the 10th.  farg

Don Ho

Which leads to the next question, what is the tie breaker?  Head to head?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

it's a contract year and the dude can still barely hit.  he's 33 and is going to be slowing down even more which will limit what he can do even more (fielding, stealing bases).  he's never going to regain that bat speed.  in no way do i want to see him gone but if it's 5 years or nothing, then nothing it is.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 28, 2011, 01:02:07 PM
yes and arizona obviously holds it

they are playing st lou so easy's little temper tantrum really doesnt matter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Kimbrel loads 'em up in the 9th with one out.

Whaddya say Grit...

SD

lol at how awful the Braves are. What a gutless group of turds.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

These farging fans are a joke.  Where in the hell were they on Monday and Tuesday?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Nice to make these fargers sweat.

Stutes is coming in so you can all continue with what you were doing.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2011, 10:04:14 PM
Nice to make these fargers sweat.

Stutes is coming in so you can all continue with what you were doing.

Stutes tell HOF Heyward to take this slider and shove it up his ass.

Don Ho

If I see one more shot of a Braves fan with their hands in the prayer position over their lips I'm going to toss the tv onto the street.  Three quarters of these goons have some kind of exam in the morning.