2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 12, 2011, 11:12:05 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2011, 10:34:03 PM
first 2 game skid in philly sports history where no one has complained

yet

Don't like how Oswalt is getting hit around.  Makes the playoff rotation that much harder to figure out.  NUMBER 4 STARTER IS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

theres nothing to figure...worley is being stretched out for the pen over the next couple weeks

there was never even a slight possibility outside of an injury that roy oswalt would be sent to the pen in the playoffs for vance worley
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

"I think Orr has to catch that ball in front of Rollins," Manuel said. "Then again, he's been trying to bump into someone for three days."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Clinch something first than rake a vacation.  Hamels pitching like shtein.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Tured the game off.  Honestly no more interested in watching it than they seem to be interested in playing it.

Better to get this out of their system now.

Don Ho

SunMo

Phillies announced next years schedule highlights and it looks like at Baltimore is 6/8 - 6/10
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

They also end the season in DC again (10/1-3), with the other two visits being 5/4-6 and 7/31-8/2

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen