2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2011, 11:28:14 PM
Time for ODB to sit for about 3-4 games. He's admitted he is tired and it looks it. No need to kill him now.

chuckles has just been disgraceful in how hes handled the pitchers in the last few weeks....why the farg is roy halladay throwing 120 pitches last night.....why is heidi dead arm hamels going the distance thursday nite.....you have expanded rosters these games mean nothing and hes doing shtein like that plus pitches the odb and madson three days in a row last week....since aug 1 madson odb and stutes have 40 appearances and the rest of the pen 27.....why is odb even in the game last night....where is lidge?

hopefully they wont need them but as ive been sayin all year this pen is gonna meltdown central in the postseason
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

IGY, it's very important that the minor leaguers enjoy their playoff experience before coming up to spell the major league guys. Very important.

Rome

SD

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2011, 08:56:15 AM
Time for ODB to sit for about 3-4 games. He's admitted he is tired and it looks it. No need to kill him now.

chuckles has just been disgraceful in how hes handled the pitchers in the last few weeks....why the farg is roy halladay throwing 120 pitches last night.....why is heidi dead arm hamels going the distance thursday nite.....you have expanded rosters these games mean nothing and hes doing shtein like that plus pitches the odb and madson three days in a row last week....since aug 1 madson odb and stutes have 40 appearances and the rest of the pen 27.....why is odb even in the game last night....where is lidge?

hopefully they wont need them but as ive been sayin all year this pen is gonna meltdown central in the postseason

yea but venters, o'flaherty and kimbrel are perfect and fine

farging dolt

you realize they are going to lock everything up with a week to go, maybe more. at that point all madson is going to do is sit around and hear is funhole wife nag at him.

jesus christ get some farging perspective every now and again. and on top of that your precious braves are in danger of being lurked by the cardinals. the farging cardinals.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on September 10, 2011, 10:35:10 AM
Phillies have the most games missed due to injury this season

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/26172/playoff-contenders-battle-injury-woes

Pretty amazing they never missed a beat

Wow, that is amazing.  I thought it would be some team like the Giants but they aren't even on the list. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 10, 2011, 02:25:14 PM
Quote from: SD on September 10, 2011, 10:35:10 AM
Phillies have the most games missed due to injury this season

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/26172/playoff-contenders-battle-injury-woes

Pretty amazing they never missed a beat

Wow, that is amazing.  I thought it would be some team like the Giants but they aren't even on the list.

its only playoff contending teams

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 10, 2011, 02:06:02 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2011, 08:56:15 AM

yea but venters, o'flaherty and kimbrel are perfect and fine

farging dolt

you realize they are going to lock everything up with a week to go, maybe more. at that point all madson is going to do is sit around and hear is funhole wife nag at him.

jesus christ get some farging perspective every now and again. and on top of that your precious braves are in danger of being lurked by the cardinals. the farging cardinals.

maybe you are happy with just being better than the braves but im not....its the phillies vs the field and lol at stutes basticho and madson winning a world series chuckles is deading them all...like i said hopefully they wont need them but basticho is done stutes stinks and i dont see madson being a world class closer

BigEd76

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2011, 04:15:01 PMmaybe you are happy with just being better than the braves but im not....its the phillies vs the field and lol at stutes basticho and madson winning a world series chuckles is deading them all...like i said hopefully they wont need them but basticho is done stutes stinks and i dont see madson being a world class closer

yup, basticho is finished. cooked. done. youre right. 2 out of his 3 appearances have been poor so obviously thats it. ok.

stutes isnt someone they can rely on now, no. lidge has actually been pretty good though and hes the rh set up man. hold your breath with him in but its him not stutes.

madson is not a world class closer but several teams have won world series without lights out closers.

now lets double down or 25 on phils making nlcs, then double that again for the series, then again to win.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

even before getting burned out i never believed in the odb thought he was pitching way over his head and would be exposed in the playoffs...the important thing to remember here is that their sp is so good that they could win a world series only needing to have the bullpen not completely blow games....but if they get in an inordinate amount of close games or need to protect/hold 1 run leads in the 7th 8th or 9th they are gonna be hurtin

its really on their offense...if they dont go into one of their patented two week dead zones they should win it all

MDS

yea besides the middle of the brewers order who farging scares you in the NL. weeks, braun, fielder, hart is legit. other than that puhhhh lease its childs play.

and trust me on this i actually watch baseball they wont be getting the yankees or red sox in the series.

ice grillin you

MDS

to you watching baseball = jerkin it to the braves, bitterly drinking through another phillies win

ice grillin you

when you have to tell everyone how much baseball you watch you probably arent watching all that much

stick to uefa and tennis