2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

The question is.... If the Phils lose, do you WANT him to do something? That would mean replaying the game in Miami. Ha.

Don Ho

Don't you want to see more panoramic shots of a 95% empty stadium?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

QuoteFormer MLB ump Jim McKean tells me: on that play, umps CAN use replay to determine if ball was a home run. ...once umps see play, they CAN use judgement call to determine fan interference, which is then NOT subject to protest. Talked to former MLB Umpire Jim McKean. He says, umps can review any play between lines they think may have been a HR.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, I guess they'll just have to win it today, then. Or the Braves and Giants can just lose again.

Whatever.

Rome

McKeon is such a miserable old bastich.

He's absolutely awesome to watch.  You can practically hear him screaming, 'GET OFF MY LAWN' every time they show him on camera.

Don Ho

Joe West keeps eyeing the sky with the please start raining look on his face.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Don Ho

Rome

Don Ho

MDS

ross geller over throwing everything

a little too hopped up to be pitching in a meaningful spot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome